Our School Vision
'Birchfield, celebrating uniqueness and excellence, and ensuring that children come first'
Our School Ethos and Values
At Birchfield School we aim to provide:
- a broad, balanced and meaningful curriculum
- an attractive and welcoming school providing up to date facilities and high quality equipment
- a happy, safe environment for each child to develop physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially
- a varied choice of after school activities open to all who wish to participate
- a good foundation for the next stage of learning
At Birchfield School we aim to encourage:
- our pupils to take pride in themselves, their work and their school
- our children to develop a caring and responsible attitude to the environment
- our children to be caring, considerate, helpful and polite to others
- close links with home and the local community
- children to develop enquiring minds
Behaviour - Our School Rules
At Birchfield Primary School we believe that good behaviour is a necessary skill for enabling effective teaching and learning to take place. We aim to develop in each child feelings of security, positive self-image, self-confidence, group identity and responsibility for his/her own actions. We have three simple school rules.
These rules apply at all times including lunchtimes and any situation either on the school premises or on an educational visit.